Attractive girls by Grapefruit Juice

What I observed that I think could be harmful:
All of the girls who fall under the “attractive girls” prompt are all white, with long hair and fit body. The outfits they are wearing are also similar — tank tops and jeans.

Why I think this could be harmful, and to whom:
1. The fact that they are all white girls introduce a racial bias and seems that beauty is inherently associated with whiteness. It ignores the diversity of beauty standards across different racial and ethnic backgrounds.
2. Being attractive is equated with having a fit body and long hair. It reinforces societal norms that prioritize certain body types over others, contributing to body image issues and discrimination.
3. The outfit generated by the AI suggests a specific style associated with attractiveness. This can marginalize individuals who have different fashion preferences or cultural attire.

How I think this issue could potentially be fixed:
When training, feed the bot with more diverse data and labels. Set standards to the labelling of imagery data. For example, for every adjective that describes a person, make sure to include at least 1 image from every race.